Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Postcard from Hong Kong -- Part 1

Dear friend,
over the past couple of years I have travelled and lived in various countries and whether you are in Hong Kong or not, you have become a fellow traveller with me. Our journeys have crossed and have become connected for eternity... so this part of my blog is meant to give you a glimpse into my life in Hong Kong.
When I look out of my living room window this is what I see. It reminds me of my home in Germany -- mountains and trees in a city of 7.5 million people! -- not what you may have expected, right?!
by grace alone, Maik

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy to sit back and read your thoughts and ideas. You never look at these things from a surface view, but for what is really there deep beneath the covers. Your wisdom, depth of understanding, and ability to articulate amazes me. I think you will be a great teacher of the Word my friend.

    Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete